Quirky Tales Banner

Friday 10 August 2012

This Christmas's Must-Have Toy

It's getting around to the time when I need to begin thinking about my Christmas list. Yes, I know it's only August, but I like to be prepared. To be honest, there's not much I really want right now, apart from a publishing deal, which I'm assured is beyond Father Christmas's powers, but I did see something today that looked like fun.
I've mentioned before on this blog my love of model making and my appreciation of the skills of those craftsmen who create exact miniature replicas. What I stumbled across today is not actually miniature, but it is a model, albeit 1:1 ratio. I suspect Father Christmas may think the price tag a little high, and I doubt we could find room for it, even though we do now have our SuperShed, but a girl can dream:
1:1 Airfix Style Model
What's the betting you still get the standard inadequate little tube of glue with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment