Quirky Tales Banner

Wednesday 30 May 2012

New Story

I set myself a writing challenge last week inspired by 'The Protest'. I began with great intentions, pulling together various characters involved in my imaginary protest march and telling their story as I went. It got away from me. It became more and more convoluted and I found myself looking for excuses to do something else instead: ironing, gardening, I even cleaned the windows. I have no discipline whatsoever!
Anyway, this week I decided to start again, concentrating on just one character. It's worked out a lot better. Sometimes simple is the way to go. The resulting story is up on the Quirky Tales website. If you fancy a read, here's the link:
http://www.quirkytales.co.uk/stories/holdingtheline.php
Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment