Quirky Tales Banner

Monday 30 April 2012

Highs and Lows of a Monday

It's been an odd sort of day. I was out this morning with a friend: important stuff, having a hot chocolate and a natter in the coffee shop - well, I have my priorities you know!
I made a rather dispirited attempt at the editing this afternoon, but my heart truly wasn't in it, so I decided to see if my writing muscles were working today. They were! The day wasn't a total bust work-wise! I finished the story I had begun about the church bell, or lack thereof, which was received very well by he who fixes the computer. So, that's another story for the second anthology. It's coming together.
I also made a start on the story about the post office queue, but I have a feeling that might be one idea that fizzles out - I have a few of them! I blame the English weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment