Quirky Tales Banner

Thursday 12 April 2012

Editing, Editing and a Little More Editing!

I have so much work that requires editing! It feels like a very long time since I sat down to some serious writing, but the work is currently sitting in the mysterious chambers and cubbyholes of my computer and can't proceed until the edits are complete. So, I have little choice but to crack on with it. I'm a long way into the edit of Lucky Dip, then I have a short story anthology and the second book in the trilogy awaiting attention, and after that I need to finish writing book three.
When I started out I thought the writing of a book would be the hardest part! In future I shall be more disciplined, making sure each piece goes to edit as I soon as I finish it rather than getting carried away by the next idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment