Quirky Tales Banner

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Proper Attire for Commuting?

Staying with the train theme, but rather more cheeky than gripey, I stumbled across the strange phenomena called 'No Pants Subway Ride'. Not wishing to alarm my British readers, for whom 'pants' refers to a rather more intimate garment, this event invites commuters to undertake their journey minus their trousers. For those feeling brave, the telegraph has some pictures:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/howaboutthat/9002427/No-Pants-Day-2012-commuters-around-the-world-leave-their-trousers-at-home.html
Why? Not sure! I suppose it might raise a few smiles at a gloomy time of year. On reflection, I think this probably makes me happier than ever to not be a commuter! Me sans trousers in early January is not something I would wish to inflict upon an unsuspecting world.

No comments:

Post a Comment