Quirky Tales Banner

Thursday 1 August 2013

The Home Stretch for Lucky Dip

'Lucky Dip', my contemporary family comedy, is currently being subjected to its final, ruthless edit. There has also been much activity in the graphics department and we have, at last, agreed on a final design (I think), so here's a sneaky preview:


This is the front cover


and here's the back jacket

This is a huge hurdle out of the way and I'm pretty happy with the result, but of course your comments and feedback are massively important, so if you have any thoughts please feel free to share them here. We're still a little way from publication, so there's still time to make adjustments.
Still to complete are the final edits, which are a little like having your teeth drilled - not fun but essential for your overall health. We're nearly there. I don't have a publication date yet, but as soon as I do I will, of course, post it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment