Quirky Tales Banner

Thursday 26 September 2013

Dino 101

Well, I've now completed four of the tests on the Dino 101 course and have only dropped half a mark so far, a fact I would be prouder of if it weren't for the extreme revision and replaying of lectures I've put myself through before each one. Apparently I've reached a time in my life where fresh knowledge can only be acquired and retained through repeated exposure. Nevertheless, it's been worth it. I have learned, even if I've had to hammer the knowledge in, and I've developed a new interest.
So, you may see me scrambling around the exposed rock faces of the South West, with a notebook in hand and a determined, if slightly baffled, look in my eye. Don't mind me. I'll just be trying to figure out which layer of rock was formed during the Mesozoic.

No comments:

Post a Comment