Quirky Tales Banner

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Short Cuts

I've been spending a fair amount of time recently on creative pursuits. It's another birthday season in our family, so I've had plenty of cards to make. I used to make complicated designs using tiny cuts of paper, but found the struggles with tweezers and glue was damaging my eyes, not to mention my temper.
But having seen the beautiful work of Anastassia Elias, I'm almost ready to dig my scalpel and tweezers out again. Looking through her gallery I find it impossible to choose a favourite piece, or even a favourite theme, they're all so wonderful. Her gallery also illustrates the important maxim: lighting is everything.
So, I'd better start collecting loo roll holders. I should probably invest in a new pair of specs as well!

(Inspired by an article on the Mail online)

No comments:

Post a Comment