Quirky Tales Banner

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Cherry Bakewells

Woohoo! I've finally found something worth sharing on the blog! Excuse me a moment while I skip around the room, waving my arms in the air in celebration - there, that's an image that's going to stick with you!
This comes courtesy of the good people on the forums of moneysavingexpert.com, namely 'Tom' or 'TBeckett100'. He shared with the forum his letter (email) of complaint to Tesco concerning their Cherry Bakewells. The ensuing correspondence is well worth a read as he and 'Tracey' of Tesco proceeded to discuss all manner of modern life issues, not just the matter of the bad alignment of the cherries on Tom's tarts.
I'm almost tempted to nip to Tesco for a packet of their Bakewells, just to check the positioning of the cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment