Quirky Tales Banner

Monday 23 April 2012

To-Do List

The editing on Book Two of the Boldre Wood Trilogy is progressing. I have done some more work on the cover design, and will also need to create a map so that my readers can find their way around the Great Lake, but for now the edit has to take priority.
He who fixes the computer suggested that I should choose some stories from the Quirky Tales website to put into an ebook to offer free on the Kindle site. So, my to-do list runs thus: edit Book Two, create map for Book Two, compile free book for Kindle, create a cover for free book, write more material for the QT Anthology, write more shorts for the website, market Billy of Boldre Wood, and find an agent for Lucky Dip.
Not too much to do then! What am I going to do tomorrow?!

No comments:

Post a Comment