Quirky Tales Banner

Saturday 7 April 2012

Marketing for Billy of Boldre Wood

The time has come for me to launch a marketing campaign for Billy of Boldre Wood. He's never going to reach his target audience if they don't know he exists. I shall begin by placing an advertisement in my local parish newsletter, but I'm advised that Facebook is a must. This is where I find I can no longer touch the bottom! Thankfully, help is on hand in the guise of that certain rather special person, who happens to be home briefly for Easter.
I even briefly toyed with the idea of writing the title in pebbles on a beach I visited the other day, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to complete it before the tide came in! I'm also aware that there are certain laws and regulations about advertising - still, being imprisoned for marketing my work could be one way to draw attention to the story!
Here's my less radical approach to the campaign:



No comments:

Post a Comment