Quirky Tales Banner

Friday 13 July 2012

Friday's Treat

That certain rather special someone returned home yesterday, complete with several bags of laundry, rock samples and a large box of Krispie Kreme doughnuts - bang goes the diet. She took some time enjoying the luxury of hot water, sofas, carpet etc. then remembered television. As she flicked through the channels in a dizzying celebration of her return to civilisation she asked me if I remembered a short animation featuring an old man playing chess against himself. I did, but only vaguely. After several minutes of searching the dusty corners of my memory I gave up and turned to Google. There it was, the clip that appeared as a bonus on Toy Story2: Geri's Game. Go on, treat yourselves, it's Friday:
Geri's Game

No comments:

Post a Comment