Quirky Tales Banner

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Endurance

Energy levels low. Voice failing. Legs weakening. So. Very. Tired. Okay, I exaggerate. It's not that bad, but I am finding that reading 'Billy and The Carinthean War' aloud from start to finish to be more of a physical challenge than anticipated. It is, however, an excellent way to squirrel out any last errors that have squeaked through the multiple stages of editing.

If I need inspiration to keep me going, I probably need look no further than a remarkable Canadian lady, who is not only active at 95 years of age, but is competing athletically and setting world records. What an amazing lady. I especially liked the giggle and sneaky kiss at the end of the BBC's video after her dashing helper rushes in to assist when her running bib gets tangled.

I wonder if there's a world record for reading a 156 page novel out loud whilst pacing around ones house ...

Nearly there. Billy 3 is on his way to the launch pad. Countdown will commence as soon as I'm absolutely happy all his words are in the right place.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment