Quirky Tales Banner

Friday 4 April 2014

It's Not All Fun Being a Writer!

Aaaagh! I hate editing. Sorry for shouting, but on the whole, I'm much happier when writing. Still, progress has been good and I'm happy with how the book is shaping up. I just wish I could wave a wand and all the boring stuff was done.

Thankfully I had a brief respite yesterday when I wrote a short story in answer to a challenge set by Richard. This one was 'Loch Ness Monster'. The resulting story was rather unexpected, but he who fixes the computer has asked me to set it aside for the the third QT Anthology - as yet unnamed - so it will be a little while before it's available for public consumption.

A new promotion for my collected works will be set up shortly. Further updates on that to follow. In the meantime, have a great weekend.
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment