Quirky Tales Banner

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Progress Report March 2014

The first rewrite of 'Billy and the Carinthean War' is complete. I've now begun a read-through to check for any glaring errors and to see where colour needs to be added. Then it's on to editing and preparation of graphics. It's a strange feeling, as I know I'm drawing towards the end of my time with Billy. I'm really going to miss him.

Once the Boldre Wood Trilogy is completed I shall return to work on the third QT Anthology. I have a good number of stories for it already, but I hope to add many more. This being the third in the series, I feel a need to make it even bigger and better than its predecessors.

After that, I don't know! There are always more stories to be written, but for now my head is too full of Billy to concentrate on them. I'll let you know my plans when I know what they are!
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment