Quirky Tales Banner

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Google Doodles

I'm opening myself up to accusations of having too much time on my hands here, but the truth is, I love the Google Doodles, and today's is possibly the best one yet. This one takes a bit of time, but it's worth it, though I have to confess, I have no idea what it's really about, other than being a tribute to Stanislaw Lem.
I hardly need publish the link to Google's homepage, I'm sure you all know it, but here is a useful link to the archive of all their Doodles, for anyone stumbling across this in the future who wants to know what I'm waffling on about!
http://www.google.com/logos/
My thanks to the rather brilliant student who emailed me this morning urging me to find the five minutes necessary to run the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment