Quirky Tales Banner

Thursday 28 February 2013

Public Service Announcements

There are a few companies who really know how to make their public services announcements hit home. Possibly most notable among them is, of course, Metro Trains' 'Dumb Ways to Die' video extolling people to stay safe around their trains. It would seem they're pretty good at this sort of thing down under, because Air New Zealand is becoming famous for its in flight safety videos. The Telegraph has put together an article featuring some of them. I particularly like the hobbit one.
This post took a little while to put together because I had to watch 'Dumb Ways to Die' all over again. I was just testing I had the right page, but once it started playing I couldn't bring myself to stop it!

No comments:

Post a Comment